Terms and Conditions
1. Hidden Masters.co.uk (‘This website’) is intended to provide factual information on the teachings of a secret order which has revived the Sublime Occult Mysteries. By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
2. Our content is provided for educational and study purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the content we provide.
3. This website and its content is the copyright of Hidden Master Teachings.org under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print, or download to a local hard disk, short extracts for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only, provided that you provide a full attribution and link to this website.
4. You are permitted to link your website to the home page of this website or any file or files at this site. You are not permitted to embed (frameset) text content from this site at your website. Nor are you permitted to link to any images at this website.
5. Use of software designed to access this site automatically (‘web robots’) is permitted to create or update a search engine’s database index of the site. Any robots accessing this site shall abide by the robots.txt protocol. All other use of web robots at this site are considered to be in violation of the terms of service, including but not limited to downloading the entire site multiple times in one day, accessing the site for the sole purpose of extracting email addresses, repeatedly accessing a file or files at the site at high speeds, or probing the site for ‘formmail’, php files, or other scripts.